Baking Soda Shampoo It Will Make Your Hair Grow Faster Than Ever!!!
Baking soda is commonly added to most homemade recipes, and people love to use it when cleaning, cooking, or soothing a health problem.
But, baking soda is a lot more than the stuff you add to your pantry.
It’s one of the greatest ingredients you will ever use. Baking soda stimulates hair growth and cleans hair. You will fall in love with its effect on your hair.
Use it instead of your chemical-packed shampoo. Stay away from anything that contains chemicals and toxins. Have you ever considered making your own shampoo?
It may sound strange to you, but this recipe is a life-saver. It won’t give you that rich foam, but you will learn how to live without it.
Here’s how to do it:
- Use one part of baking soda and three parts of water. Add the solution to a bottle, and you can always adjust the ingredients, depending on the length and the thickness of your hair. If your hair is too long, use 3 tablespoons of baking soda and nine tablespoons of water.
- Apply the solution to your hair. It works well in both wet and dry hair. Leave it on for a minute, and rinse.
- You should prepare another solution, and this time its apple cider vinegar and water. Use one part of vinegar and four parts of water. Essential oils work well in this recipe, and you will surely enjoy their scent. Tilt your head backward, because you don’t want the vinegar to run into your eyes.
- Make more of your vinegar solution, and keep it in your bathroom.
- This is an instant remedy for hair loss, brittle/dull hair, and split ends. Your hair deserves all the attention in this world, so try to take a good care of it.