NATURAL REMEDIES FOR SKIN TAGS, MOLES, WARTS, AGE SPOTS AND BLACKHEADS
Do you have skin tags, warts, moles, age spots, or other skin issues? It is estimated that there are more than 3,000 skin issues that can plague individuals each day. Color changes and textures are a result of infections, inflammation, and allergic reactions on the body. While some skin issues are minor and are not permanent, they can be easily treated.
Natural treatments for warts have a proven record for succeeding. These all natural treatments will not work overnight, but they will work much faster than just leaving them alone to go away on their own.
Within 6 months, a quarter of all warts will go away on their own. But as many as one third will stay around for 2 years after they have first appeared.Warts are often stubborn in children, as their immune systems are still developing.
The following methods can be used to treat warts:
· Apple Cider Vinegar– ACV is a very effective way to remove warts as it contains strong anti inflammatory properties. This will help to get rid of the bacteria and virus. Wash the area before the treatment and again after. Dip a cotton ball into ACV and place on the wart. Cover with a band-aid for 24 hours at a minimum. The wart will be removed within a few weeks.
· Duct tape- Place a small piece of duct tape over the wart for 6 straight days. Replace the tape as needed. After 6 days, soak the wart in water, then use an emery board or pumice stone to go over the wart. The next day, start the treatment over, repeating for 2 months, or until the wart has disappeared.
· Bananas– Apply the inside of a banana peel to the wart to help remove. You should do this a few times per day to have the best luck. You may also wish to place the inside of the peel on the wart, and then tape into place at bedtime. Remove in the morning and wash the area off.
Repeat for a week. The wart should be gone within a few weeks to a month.
· Garlic– Mash garlic up to form a juice. Place the juice on the wart and then cover with a band-aid Do this two times per day until the wart has been removed.
· Pure Raw honey- Begin by filing the wart away, then cover with a thick layer of honey. Wrap a cloth around it, then leave on for 24 hours. Reapply the honey daily, changing the cloth.
Skin tags occur when there is friction from the skin. They are often seen on the neck, groin, under the breasts, on the thighs, and on the eyelids.
The following methods can be safely used to treat skin tags:
· Apple Cider Vinegar- ACV can be applied twice a day using a cotton ball. It may sting at first but this will subside after time. The skin tag should fall off within 2 to 4 weeks.
· Tea tree oil- Moisten a cotton ball with water then add 2 to 3 drop of tea tree oil. Apply directly to the tag, then cover with a bandage. The tag will darken and fall off within a week and a half.
· Baking soda and castor oil- Make a paste out of baking soda and castor oil. Apply it over the skin tag, then cover with a bandage. Apply until the skin is smooth and the tag has fallen off.
Most moles on individuals are not harmful. But they may be unattractive to many. Most of the time, moles in an individual will appear in the 20s to 30s. They may be rough, smooth, raised or flat. Inspect the mole first for any abnormalities. If the mole is getting bigger or changing in color, it is imperative to get it checked out by a doctor.
The following are natural mole removal remedies:
· Apple Cider Vinegar- Place a cotton ball soaked in ACV on top of the mole. Secure with medical tape and leave on overnight. Do this for 10 days or until the mole is gone.
· Castor oil– Mix a small amount of baking soda with some castor oil. Rub over the mole, leaving on for a few hours to dry. Repeat twice daily for a month. Castor oil may also be used alone if there is not any baking soda available.
· Garlic- Crush a garlic clove and then apply the juice to the mole. Secure with a bandage, then leave on overnight. Do this daily for several days and the mole will naturally fall off.
There are many different remedies one can use to remove dark spots from the skin. These dark spots may be from the sun, insect bites, aging, and genetics. Stress, pregnancy, vitamin deficiencies, and a weak liver may also be a cause for dark spots on the skin.
Here are some natural remedies for dark skin:
· Aloe Vera– helps the skin heal and regenerate. Aloe Vera juice can be applied directly to the dark spot. Or a fresh aloe Vera leaf may be sliced open and the gel can be applied twice per day. Leave the gel on for half an hour, then rinse off with cool water. Do this for one month to see results.
· Lemons- Lemon juice is an all natural skin bleacher. Squeeze the juice from one lemon, then dip a cotton ball into it. Apply to the dark spot twice per day. Use fresh lemon juice.
· Sandalwood- Mix two tablespoons of sandalwood with two teaspoons rose water, and one teaspoon each of lemon juice and glycerin. Apply this to the spots and allow to dry. Rinse with cool water, repeating a few times per week until the brown spots disappear.
· Horseradish- Mix horseradish with ACV and raw honey. Swipe the face with fresh lemon juice, then apply the horseradish mixture. Leave on for20 minutes, then wash the face with cool water.
Use SPF if going outside as this mixture will make the face very sensitive.
· Onion- Juice one red onion, then apply the juice with a Q tip. Leave it on for 15 minutes, then rinse off with warm water.
Clogged pores can cause pimples, blackheads, and acne. To treat clogged pores, use the following home remedies:
· Steaming- Clean the face first to remove dirt and oil. Fill a basin with hot water, then drape a towel over the head. The steam will help to clean out the pores. Essential oil can be added to make this more effective.
· Exfoliate the skin- Exfoliating the skin will remove dead skin cells that have been clogging the pores. Starting with a clean face, and using a clean face brush, rub the brush over the skin in a circular motion. Focus where the skin is the most clogged. After brushing the face, rinse with cool water.
Moisturize the skin with coconut oil when finished. You can also use a sugar scrub to exfoliate the face. Mix 2 tablespoons sugar with ½ of a squeezed lemon. Add enough water to make a paste, then apply the face, moving in a circular motion for 5 minutes. Wash with cool water. You may also apply coconut oil to moisturize the skin.