This Simple Remedy Will Help You Get Rid of Saggy Eyelids for Good
If you are struggling with saggy eyelids, then you must have gone through the frustrating process of applying make-up.
The droopy eyelids make you look older, tired, and weary. This usually comes with the aging, but sometimes it might be connected to some kind of disease, nerve damage, or a physical trauma.
So, what can you do to solve this problem? Besides the only obvious solution- cosmetic surgery, there is another one, which is cheap and 100% natural.
This remedy involves the use as an ingredient we all have at home at all times and is very efficient. The ingredient in question is – egg.
Even though we all use eggs on a regular basis to prepare various recipes, from omelets to cakes, eggs have much more to offer.
This simple food has been used for DIY beauty treatments for thousands of years. Chances are that you used to prepare (or still do!) homemade nourishing hair masks and facial treatments that fight acne, scars, blackheads, and freckles.
Now you can apply eggs around the eyes and get rid of saggy eyelids once and for all.
Here is the guideline:
• Remove the make-up from your face thoroughly, wash with lukewarm water and pat dry.
• Crack an egg and remove the egg yolk by separating the crack over a small bowl.
• Take an empty water bottle and use it to suck the yolk up, squeezing the air out.
• Use a cotton disk to apply the egg white onto the eyelids. Be careful not to put too much so that you avoid dripping and the possibility for the egg white to end up inside your eyes.
• Keep your eyes closed until the applied whites are dry.
• Wash the face with warm water and pat dry with a towel.
You will see the first results after only a few minutes and your eyelids will look refreshed for a few days!
Try repeating this procedure at least once a week. You can even do it every day, it is 100% natural and completely harmless.
Watch the video that contains exercises you can deploy to tighten the skin around the eyes even more, as well prevent the appearance of wrinkles and reduce the existing ones.