What Your Tongue Can Tell You About Your Health
Every person have an unique tongue with specific characteristics, that reflect a lot about the health of every person. When you visit a traditional medicine Chinese cabinet, the doctor will ask you to show your tongue. And this is for a reason.
This is how it looks a perfectly healthy tongue: it is pink, with a surface easily white and with a proportional size compared with the mouth.
– A purple tongue is a sign that the circulatory system is affected by a serious injury or a pain in the body. There might also be an inflammation or infection.
– A pale tongue is a sign of a deficiency or a low energy level, common in cases of anemia or after a long illness which weakened the immune system.
– A thin surface is normal, but one too thin or the complete lack of it indicate a lack of fluids in the body, or may be a sign that the body is overloaded.
– An yellow surface indicate fever and / or infection in the body.
– An area of gray or black color indicate a serious health problem in the body.
– A thick whitish area indicates a low temperature in the body, poor circulation and possibly an infection with Candida.
– A thin tongue is a sign of dehydration or show that a chronic disease left the body without resources.